sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

Pretending

Should I run?
Should I pretend?
Should I say
It will better in the end?

I’m just a girl trying to live
I’m just a girl playing my tricks
But if I say I’m so much more
Than what you see, than what you know

And if I say
My hope is gone
And if I say
My past stays undone

My life is sucks
But I'll stay in
Just because…
Oh gosh I don’t know

Cuz I’m just a girl trying to live
I’m just a girl playing my tricks
I don’t forget what I learned
About the life, and how to live it

You want the truth?
I’ll say it instantly
I’m just one more of these broken girls
Faking smiles, pretend to live

Afraid of go on
Afraid of leave
Too afraid to try
But that stays, but that survives.

I’m just a girl trying to live
I’m just a girl playing my tricks…


"One day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday" - Moulin Rouge

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário